Curriculum and Department
- We believe that learning should be a fun process. It is vital for our school curriculum to create a caring and stimulating atmosphere for our students.
- Our curriculum aims at developing our students’ strong communicative skills, so that our students are proficient in English, Putonghua and Cantonese.
- In order to foster bi-literate and trilingual education, subjects and school activities are to be delivered in English, Putonghua and Cantonese.
- We will design and plan a broad, relevant, integrative and balanced curriculum so as to enable our students to be all-round life-long learners.
- We will limit the class size to 30 students per class to guarantee the utmost care and attention of teachers, and offer the best education to each child.
- We intend to plan and develop high quality student-centered learning opportunities for all students.
- Our curriculum will play a major role in developing our students’ EQ and promote social and moral education.
- We will establish networks with education institutions and schools at home and abroad to promote educational exchange programs that will widen our students’ field of vision.
To review relate document, please click the following link below:
- Homework Policy
- We believe that adequate homework assignments can help students to consolidate what they have learnt in the lesson. Meanwhile, we also believe that extensive reading is very important to them, therefore we shall make room to encourage students to read at home. Daily homework on Chinese, English and Mathematics will generally be assigned every day and mechanical copying will be minimized. We expect P1 to P3 students shall be able to finish their homework in about 45 to 60 minutes whereas P4 to P6 students shall finish in about 60 to 90 minutes.
- 我們認為適當的功課作業有助學生鞏固課堂的學習。同時，我們也相信廣泛的閱讀習慣對學生非常重要，因此，在安排功課時，必須預留空間讓學生閱讀。故此，中、英、數三主科基本上每天都會有適當的作業，而機械化抄寫的功課都將減至最少。預計一般小一至小三同學應在45 至60分鐘內完成，而小四至小六同學則約需60至90分鐘完成功課。